Hello Parents and Campers,
Thank you for choosing Preparing Legends for your baseball summer camp! We want you and your camp to have a great time with us. Below are general guidelines regarding what to bring to camp:
- There will be a half hour lunch break each day. Water is available for campers as needed throughout the day.
- Each camper must bring a lunch, snack, and drink each day. All food containers should be labeled with the camper’s name.
- Campers must bring his/her own glove and bat. All equipment and personal belongings should be identified with the camper’s name.
- Campers should wear baseball pants. Baseball cleats are recommended but not required. Other types of athletic shoes are acceptable.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before arriving at the camp.
- Campers should a lightweight jacket or sweatshirt, in case it becomes windy and cool.