Hello Parents and Campers,
Thank you for choosing Preparing Legends for your baseball summer camp! We want you and your camper to have a great time with us.
Although COVID guidelines are changing frequently, be assured that PL will follow all COVID protocols necessary at the time of camp. Up to date information will be provided to all registered campers shortly before camp begins.
Below are general guidelines regarding what to bring to camp:
- Campers must wear MASKS. Face coverings are required by the City of Belmont for all campers, staff, and spectators.
- There will be a half hour lunch break each day. Campers need to bring their own water. Due to COVID we cannot provide water to them.
- Each camper must bring a lunch, snack, and drink each day. All food containers should be labeled with the camper’s name.
- Campers must bring his/her own glove and bat. All equipment and personal belongings should be identified with the camper’s name.
- Campers should wear baseball pants. Baseball cleats are recommended but not required. Other types of athletic shoes are acceptable.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before arriving at the camp.
- Campers should a lightweight jacket or sweatshirt, in case it becomes windy and cool.